Like many girls, I love to buy new beauty products. Beauty products make the best stocking stuffers for girls. They are usually little but something we get much joy out of. I know there are only a few days left before Christmas, but there is still time to order a few goodies for your sisters, friends, girlfriends, wives, moms, etc! Here are my picks for beauty stocking stuffers this year:
4. Sara Happ The Lip Scrub – Blood Orange Lip Exfoliator – I get super dry lips in the winter time that flake and peel so I need all the exfoliation I can get. I’ve only tested this out in the store but it smells amazing, and seems to do a great job. It has really good reviews so I have high hopes for it.
5. Women’s PMD Personal Microderm Device Kit – This little device has had a lot of people buzzing about it lately. It’s supposed to be a miracle device that gives you better skin so of course I want to try it out.
6. MARC JACOBS ‘Daisy’ Rollerball Trio – I absolutely love the Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrances, so having them in an easy rollerball form is perfect. This set gives you variety, and for all three is a great deal. So no matter what mood you are in it is easy to grab a rollerball and be on the go!
7. Women’s GEHWOL Biosana Swiss Foot File – I have the worst feet, especially in the winter, but I hate paying for pedicures. This foot file has amazing reviews and is a great price so I’m really hoping to be able to try it out.
8. Women’s bella j. Deluxe Brush Set – I could almost always use a new brush set. This one is cute and has everything a girl could need.