Well it’s time again to talk about a big beauty haul and my favorite beauty items right now! I’ve been lucky enough to get my hands on some new beauty products and am sharing with y’all my favorites – the colors, shades, products themselves… these are great products for all year round but are especially great for this season.
1) Pur Minerals Eye Polish – these are an awesome new product that function both as an eyeshadow and as a primer. Use it as both, or use it as a great base primer with your favourite eyeshadow on top for an all day look that won’t crease. Satin and Cashmere, two of the lightest shades, are my favorites for using as a primer base. All of the colors I think are great for using as eyeshadow for the days I want quick, easy color like when I’m running errands all day.
2) Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara
– This mascara gives some serious thick volume for bold lashes that last all day. I’m a fan!
3) Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick
– these lipgloss-like lipsticks come in gorgeous fall shades and actually aren’t sticky which I love about them. They’re the perfect mix of color and shine. My favourite shades for the season are Tender Rose and Blossom.
4) Pixi Natural Contour Powder
– In the summer I go for shinier bronzers, but in the fall I like to tone it down with matte and this contour powder is a great option. It gives a light, natural tan look that is buildable when you want it to be more dramatic.
5) Pixi Mattelustre Lipstick
– This creamy, moisturizing lipstick comes in bold colors that make a statement. My favourite fall shades are Plum Berry
and Rose Naturelle
6) Pixi Cat Eye Ink – I’m all about bold black eyeliner this season. I’ve actually tried a few liquid pen-like eyeliners, and none of them I’ve written about because they’ve all fallen short. This eyeliner goes on super smooth and is easy to use, even for clumsy people like me.
So what am I missing in my life – I’d love to hear your fall beauty favourites below!