Has the winter months left your skin dry and scaly? Maybe you aren’t lazy, just time crunched. Or maybe you get overwhelmed when you see the many different skin products on the market. Scrubs, exfoliators, bath bombs, body conditioner, body masks, etc.Who has time for all of that?!? Or maybe you are lazy. Having smooth, moisturized skin can be a lot simpler. That’s why I’ve partnered with Dove to tell you all about their New Dove Dry Oil Collection featuring their Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash. So what are easy steps you can do to have smooth skin for the spring?
(1) Moisturize every day. And the easiest way to do this is with the Dove Dry Oil collection. These products effectively clean skin and also nourish and protect skin from dryness featuring a nourishing formula infused with Moroccan Argan oil beads that help replenish nutrients to the skin. Studies have found that 1 in 3 women suffer dry skin and 98% of women say that they feel more confident when they have moisturized skin. Cut back on all the steps and use Dove Dry Oil collection every day to keep your skin healthy and moisturized!
(2) Drink lots of water. Hydration is key to more moisturized, smoother skin. Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day!
(3) Clean (or replace) what you clean with! Make sure you are using clean loofahs, washcloths, and face brushes. Dirt, grime, and oils left in dirty ones can irritate your skin.
(4) Use sunscreen. Sun damage can cause your skin to be rough and cause wrinkles! Use sunscreen every day to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful rays.
(5) Sleep. What every lazy girl loves. Sleep deprivation can cause skin to break out and coarsen. Get plenty of sleep to keep your skin smooth and glowing!
I hope you can use these to make your skincare routine easier! Because less time spent on skin means more time for things like this…
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove, but all my opinions are my own. #DoveDifference #ShowerAwayDrySkin #DovePartner http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”