I’m not sure if I’m just noticing wrinkles more, if when you hit 28 they just start popping up, or it’s the whole sleep-deprived mom of 2 little ones thing, but the last let’s say 7 month I’ve noticed that my skin has aged dramatically. I wasn’t using any of the correct skincare products, was eating terribly, hardly drinking any water, never sleeping, super stressed out, and boy did all of those take their toll! Since then I’ve figured out changes to make in my life to improve my skin and have seen great results, so I wanted to share those with you today that hopefully will help some other ladies out there! Here are my 5 best tips to easily get younger looking skin:
1. Switch up your skincare routine. Lot’s of people want younger looking skin, but get overwhelmed by the different anti-aging products on the market. At least that’s how I feel. I don’t know what serums, creams, treatments, etc. to use, in what order to use them, and how to use them. It’s confusing! That’s why I’m sharing a new product that I love today. It’s the OUR Skin Cares Anti Aging Serum:
Y’all – this anti aging serum is basically 12 different products in one bottle which really simplifies things for all of us busy women. It is a wrinkle cream, hydrating serum, vitamin C cream, eye cream, firming cream, peptide cream, antioxidant serum, whitening cream, collagen cream, pore reduction toner, retinol replacement cream, and hyaluronic acid serum. It’s going to make your skin look and feel younger, more vibrant, refreshed, and all around better. I simply apply a tiny bit of serum (a little of this goes a long ways) after washing and exfoliating every morning and night. I also feel good that OUR Skin Cares is made in the USA, is made without parabens, dyes, harmful preservatives and silicones, and that this company is all about giving back. For every bottle purchased a poor child is fed for a month! You can feel good buying this product knowing that you’re not only helping your skin, but helping underprivileged children, which is an awesome feeling.
Want to try it out? Use the code ‘casualclaire‘ and save 20% off your order which is a great deal!
2. Drink that water. Yes it seems too simple but it really does help. It’s commonly said that moisturizing is the key to younger looking skin and the place to start is internally!
3. Watch what you eat. A lot of us also forget that what we eat directly affects our skin. Look for foods that contain omega fatty acids like fish, and antioxidants like fresh fruits and vegetables. You’ll feel better and will look better!
4. Treat yourself. Seriously! Pampering yourself leads to younger looking skin. So get that beauty rest, have a spa day, meditate, find ways to de-stress. Stress will age your skin so quick and we know that no one wants that so take care of yourself so that you can look your best!
5. Use appropriate makeup. Because I have oily, acne-prone skin I’ve used a powder foundation for years. But I started to notice that the powder was settling in to my lines and wrinkles and leaving a cakey finish that made me look older. I’ve switched to a liquid foundation and have had no problems with my skin breaking out, use a concealer after the foundation, and then ‘bake’ my face with a transparent setting powder and this process makes my skin look younger, more refreshed, and gives it an airbrushed look. I’ll never go back!
Don’t for get to check out OUR Skin Cares and this amazing anti aging serum and save 20% if you purchase with code ‘casualclaire‘! Do you have any tips for getting younger looking skin? I’d love to hear them below!
Thank you to OUR Skin Cares for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.