It’s less than a week until Christmas! Can you believe it? I’m still struggling with that fact! But all of these items you still have time to order before the big day. And this is a gift guide not just for the holidays. Need a gift idea for a birthday, graduation, or other special event? Well this is your starting place. Here are some things the millennial man in your life would be thrilled to get:
(1) Barbour Rory Sport Shirt – I ordered Tom his first Barbour sport shirt for our family Christmas card pictures just because I liked the colors on it. But Tom loved it so much he wants more, which is why it made my list. It’s well cut, even for someone who typically only wears slim cut shirts like Tom, comfortable, and just has a really nice look to it without being too formal.
(2) Tommy Bahama Pullover – My husband pretty much only gets clothes when the are gifts and pullovers tend to be a hit regardless of the time of year! I love that this one is so versatile and classic looking!
(3) Crosley Radio Turntable – Records are the new… MP3’s? But seriously – record playing is so fun and a record player is something every millennial man needs in his man cave. Pick him up this highly rated one with a few vintage albums for the perfect music lover’s gift.
(4) Keurig K425 Coffee Maker (on sale!) – For several years I’ve asked my coffee loving husband whether he would like a Keurig for Christmas, and each year (until now) he’s said no because ‘one cup of coffee isn’t enough.’ So when I came across the Keurig K425 model, which can brew a whole carafe, I knew he needed it no question. And it’s turned out to be a great machine for our whole family. He likes the Starbucks K-cups, I like to use it to make tea, and Maddie Grace is a huge fan of the Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate K-Cups. All of these brew in under 1 minute, and it can even be used for seasonal recipes! To go with it a great idea would be Keurig.com’s new coffee subscription program through which you can deliver a customized assortment of K-Cups to that coffee loving man in your life!
(5) The Art of Shaving Initiation Kit – I know, the most basic guy gift ever, a shaving kit. But for real men love shaking kits for some reason and this one is great. It features their pre-shave oil, shaving cream, shaving brush, ad after-shave balm to help protect your man from ingrown hairs and razor burn. Just make sure you get him a nice razor to go with it!
(6) Clarisonic Cleansing System for Men – I’ve used a Clarisonic brush on my face for 5 years now and can attest to how wonderful it is. Why deprive my husband of the same experience? It was made specifically for men to result in a closer shave, or a cleaner beard for those who have them, and healthier looking skin for all men!
(7) FitBit ‘Blaze’ Smart Fitness Watch – This watch not only looks really cool but is super functional! It tracks calories burned, steps, elevation, and syncs it to a smartphone. It also measures the quantity and quality of your nan’s sleep and has an alarm that will silently wake him. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? No more waking up when his alarm goes off before you would like to wake up! Genius! To top it off it displays caller ID, text messages, and can control your mobile playlists!
(8) Barbour Waxed Leather Terras Bag – Most millennial men love a good briefcase and this is definitely the snazziest one I’ve seen! It looks great with both business and casual attire and fits all the essentials!
And in case you’re new around here, a little shot of my millennial man and one of our babies:
What are you getting your man for Christmas?