1. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
2. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
3. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. Ecclesiastes 3:1
4. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
5. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14
6. I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18
7. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3
8. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17
9. Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
10. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19
11. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colosians 3:15
12. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
13. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
14. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
15. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5