*Thank you Curly’s Barbecue for sponsoring this post. Regardless all opinions are my own and I only recommend products and brands I truly love.
Everything in Atlanta this past weekend was about football, but now that it’s over we can move on to other sports that have big events coming up. Like basketball! The good news is basketball seems to go on forever and they play a ton of games so there are plenty of upcoming games to watch, which is always a lot of fun. Today I’m sharing a super easy gameday recipe for serving when you have guests over for gameday fun! This barbecue pork mac n’ cheese flatbread is seriously out of this world delicious. And the reason it’s so delicious all boils down to the ingredients used in it. I love making flatbreads when we have people over because they are easy to serve and share, pretty much everyone loves them, and the cleanup isn’t bad either. And at the end of this post is an awesome sweepstakes you can enter for a chance to win a trip to Phoenix for the game on April 3rd! So let’s get to it…
Here’s what you need:
(1) Can Refrigerated Thin Pizza Crust
(1) Cup Monterrey Jack Cheese
(1/2) Onion Sliced Thinly
(2) Tablespoons Butter, Melted
(1) Cup Deluxe Mac N’ Cheese, prepared
(1/4) Cup Scallions
(1) Cup Curly’s RoadTrip Eats Alabama Style (found in the refrigerated meat section)
Here’s what you do:
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll out pizza crust into a rectangle on a medium sized cookie sheet and press thinly into the pan. Brush top of crust with melted butter.
(2) First layer the mac n’ cheese light and evenly across the dough. I used the thick and creamy deluxe version and it was awesome. On top of Macaroni add the barbecue, onions, and scallions. Top with the cheese.
(3) Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, and cut into small rectangles. Serve and enjoy!
So what really makes this dish is the awesome barbecue on it. Curly’s barbecue is already cooked, seasoned perfectly, and awesome to eat on it’s own or in a recipe like this! My Kroger has it in the refrigerated section so it was easy to pick up along with everything else I needed for this recipe.
Did you like this easy gameday recipe? Love it? Can’t wait to try it? Then please, please, please go vote for my recipe as your favorite in the Curly’s BBQ Showdown Sweepstakes! Plus when you vote you’ll be entered to win a trip for two to Phoenix and the game on April 3rd! So yeah, you don’t want to miss out, head over to that sweepstakes here.
What basketball team are you rooting for this year?
Chanel van Reenen says
I am literally salivating right now. This looks delicious!
OMG! You literally just combined all of my favorite foods!!!
Oh my word. What a delicious idea! I want to try this!
This look amazing! I don’t like basketball but I’m going to make this this weekend.