1. I’m over the blanket scarf trend (okay I still love mine, in fact I’m about to post a picture with me wearing it on Instagram, but I’m sick of seeing them everywhere – I can’t even go out to eat without seeing at least 5 other girls in one) so I’ve moved on to the knit scarf trend. This cable knit scarf is to die for. It’s neutral so it can be paired with almost any outfit, and the cable knit pattern makes it really stand out from other knit scarfs.
2. What girl doesn’t need a sexy lacy red dress for Valentine’s day? I love any holiday that gives me an excuse to buy a new dress!
3. Black and white striped everything, please. I love the bold stripes and the shape of this skirt. I can’t wait to pair it with a black shirt and some big chunky jewelry.
4. I love comfy, cozy and trendy cardigans on cold winter days. This aztec print one is the perfect addition to my wardrobe.
5. Slouchy pants are huge right now and I am A-okay with that. Not only are they fashion forward, but they are so freaking comfortable. I hope these stay around for a while.
Alright ladies – what are your style favorites right now and what trends are you so ready to see go out the door?