I love to read when I can find the time. Never one to be overly ambitious, I’ve picked 15 books to read throughout the year in 2015. Here is my list:
1. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Geniusby Dave Eggers
2. Black River by S.M. Hulse
3. Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpi Lahiri
4. The World According to Garp by John Irving.
5. A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldierby Ishmael Beah.
6. Updike by Adam Begley.
7. The Book of Unknown Americans by Christina Henriquez
8. Orphan Trainby Christina Baker Kline
9.Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
10. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
11. Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiography by Laura Ingalls Wilder
12. What She Left Behind by Ellen Marie Wiseman
13. The Light Between Oceansby M.L. Stedman
14. The Round House by Louise Erdrich
15. The Pecan Manby Cassie Dandridge SelleckWhat books are on your to-read list?